In bullet a) of Annex A.3 it is stated that the inspection body shall provide safeguards within the organisation to ensure adequate segregation of responsibilities and accountabilities between inspection and other activities. Could you give examples of such safeguards?
STANDARD: ISO/IEC 17020 · CLAUSE: Annex A.3 · TOPIC: Independence Type C
|Safeguards that ensure adequate segregation can include e.g.|
– Maintenance of separate instructions for, or clear demarcation between, activities performed in different roles;
– Reporting arrangements; or
– Communication and maintenance of policies; or
– Rules or code of conduct of inspectors; or
– Remittance and review procedures